Welcome to Year 3
Hello everyone, Miss Goodwin, Mrs Walsh and Mr Metcalfe here!
Welcome to Year 3’s class page. We are so happy to finally welcome you all back in to school. We cannot wait to learn and have fun with you all again! We have lots of thrilling topics ahead of us this year, starting with… THE ROMANS! Keep your eyes peeled for lots of pictures of us learning and exploring this topic.
Here are some pictures of your new classrooms:
Some key information about Year 3:
- Children start at 8.45am and finish at 3.05pm
- Our break times are 10.15am – 10.45am and 2.00pm – 2.30pm
- Outdoor PE is on a Friday and children are to come to school dressed in their PE Kits
- Reading Diaries and Homework will be handed in every Friday. Please only bring books to school in on this day
- New Homework will be sent out on a Friday and new Reading Books will be sent home on a Monday
- We will use Class Dojo to keep parents and carers up to date on our learning