Welcome to Year 3
Hello everyone, Miss Goodwin, Mrs Walsh and Mr Metcalfe here!
Welcome to Year 3’s class page. We have had such a wonderful first term with you all. It has been fantastic learning all about The Romans and Europe. We cannot wait to continue having fun with you all. We have an of exciting topic ahead of us this half term… The Anglo Saxons and The Vikings! Keep your eyes peeled on class dojo’s for lots of pictures of us learning and exploring this topic together.
Here are some pictures of our fabulous classrooms:
Some key information about Year 3:
- Children start at 8.45am and finish at 3.05pm
- Our break times are 10.15am – 10.45am and 2.00pm – 2.10pm
- Outdoor PE is on a Friday and children are to come to school dressed in their PE Kits
- Reading Diaries and Homework will be handed in every Friday. Please only bring books to school in on this day
- New Homework will be sent out on a Friday and new Reading Books will be sent home on a Monday
- We will use Class Dojo to keep parents and carers up to date on our learning