Latest from Year 1
Welcome to Year 1! We have two classes in Year 1 – 1W who are the ‘Superstars’ and 1S who are the ‘Jungle Cubs’!
We are very excited to introduce our new topic this term called ‘ Marvellous Me!’ – We are going to be looking at how unique we are and how to stay safe and healthy!
Keep a look out on our Class Dojo for new pictures of what the children have been up to!
Some Key Information:
- Children start at 8:45am
- Break times are 10am-10:30am and 1:45pm until 2:15pm
- Lunch time is 11:40am-12:40pm
- Our Autumn term finishes on Friday 23rd October 2020
- Children will be bringing home new reading books on a Monday.
- Children will have to bring in their reading books to be changed on a Friday.
- Homework will go out on a Friday also.
In the first Autumn term our topic is ‘ Marvellous Me!’. In the second Autumn term on the run up to December, our topic is called ‘ Crazy Colours!’ We will be looking at lots of different celebrations such as Bonfire Night, Guy Fawkes, Christmas etc and we will be creating lots of lovely work for you to see!