Pride in appearance leads to pride in all aspects of school life and can make a considerable contribution to our image in the community. It helps to reinforce the high standards we ALL want for our children.
The colours chosen for Cadishead Primary School are red and grey.
The uniform will be as follows:-
- All pupils wear red sweatshirts or cardigans, white polo shirts and grey trousers or grey skirt. Boys and girls should wear flat soled black shoes.
- In summer, the girls may wear red/white gingham dresses and boys may wear short grey trousers and white polo shirts.
- All children need kit for doing P.E., games or dance. Children in year 4 may also need to have swimming kit and towel.
- Plimsolls are needed (black with elastic sides for infant children).
- A change of footwear is essential.
REMEMBER to put your child’s name in all clothing and plimsolls.
All school uniform can be ordered online through Price and Buckland or Stitchin’ up a Storm and either delivered to school or your home. Please follow one of the links below.
Stitchin’ up a Storm are proud to be your local, school-approved, supplier of Cadishead Primary School uniforms. We supply high quality jumpers, cardigans, polo shirts, fleece jackets, PE bags and book bags, all beautifully embroidered with the school badge.
or phone 07771 870650 to discuss your requirements.
Order forms are also available from school reception or via e-mail. Completed order forms can be electronically returned or left at reception or Rachel Robinson Interiors (opposite cadishead library).
Payment is either pre-collection by bank transfer or via cash on collection.