Pride in appearance leads to pride in all aspects of school life and can make a considerable contribution to our image in the community. It helps to reinforce the high standards we ALL want for our children.
The colours chosen for Cadishead Primary School are red and grey.
The uniform will be as follows:-
- All pupils wear red sweatshirts or cardigans, white polo shirts and grey trousers, skirt or shorts.
- Pupils should wear flat soled plain black shoes with grey, white or red socks or tights.
- In warmer weather, the children may wear red/white gingham uniform or grey shorts and white polo shirts.
- All children from years 1 – year 6 need kit for doing P.E., games or dance. Nursery and Reception children do not need a PE kit. Children in year 4 may also need to have swimming kit and towel.
- Correct footwear is essential for physical activity.
REMEMBER to put your child’s name in all clothing and kits.
All school uniform can be ordered online through Price and Buckland and either delivered to school or your home. Please follow the links below.
PE Kit is required for children in years 1 -6.
Children come into school in their PE kit on their PE day. As this is their uniform for the day, we expect the same high standard as other school days.
Our PE Kit is:
- A plain white t-shirt. This can be round neck or a polo shirt but must be plain.
- Plain black shorts, leggings, skort or tracksuit bottoms
- A plain red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black/grey or white socks
For gymnastics units children will have bare feet or they can bring/wear black pumps for these lessons.