Support for Parents and Carers to keep Children Safe Online
Whilst there are huge benefits to being online in order to stay connected to family and friends during this period, the government recognises many parents may feel concerned about the activities and content their children are accessing. This guidance outlines resources to help keep children safe from different risks online and where to go to receive support and advice.
In addition to the above publication, further resources can be found:
- Advice for Parents
- Online Safety Game for Children
- Get expert support and practical tips to help children benefit from connected technology and the internet safely and smartly.
Think U Know
- Thinkuknow is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline. Explore one of the six Thinkuknow websites for advice about staying safe when you’re on a phone, tablet or computer.
- Welcome to Childnet International, a non-profit organisation working with others to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection)
- Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online? Make a report to a CEOP child protection advisor.
- Parent Zone are the experts in digital family life. We provide support and information to parents, children and schools, working globally to help families to navigate the internet safely and confidently. We work with parents, schools, governments and businesses to study, understand and address the impact of emerging technologies on young people.